Antiquarian Etching Club, The publications of the Antiquarian Etching Club, 1849-54
- The publications of the Antiquarian Etching Club.
- London : Printed for the Members of The Club, 1849-54.
- Physical Description:
- 5 v. in 1 : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA90 .A63 1849+ Copy 1 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA90 .A63 1849+ Copy 2 OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Etchings of British antiquitites and antiquarians, by members of the Antiquarian Etching Club.
Printed by E. Tucker, 19, Frith Street, Soho.
Each volume includes a descriptive index, explanatory of the plate and identifying the antiquary/artist.
With an engraved title page.
BAC: British Art Center copy has two copies. Copy 1 is 5 v. in 1. Copy 2 is 5 v. in 2.
- Subject Terms:
- Antiquarian Etching Club -- Publisher.Antiquarians -- Great Britain -- Pictorial works.Etching -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Etching -- Specimens -- 1849-1854.Great Britain -- Antiquities -- Pictorial works.Hunnewell, James Frothingham -- Bookplate.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.