Barry, M. (Martin), 1802-1855, Ascent to the summit of Mont Blanc in 1834, 1836
- Ascent to the summit of Mont Blanc in 1834. By Martin Barry ...
- Edinburgh, W. Blackwood & Sons; [etc., etc.] 1836.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.l., ii, , 119 p. 2 plates., fold. chart. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDQ841 M7 B2 1836Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Abbey, Travel, 59 (Abbey copy).
BAC : Text printed by Neill & Co.; chart printed by Forrester & Nichol.
BAC : Plates drawn on stone by D. Volck, Heidelberg; after the author. Chart drawn on stone by J. Murray, after a sketch by Birmann.
- Subject Terms:
- Blanc, Mont (France and Italy)Mountaineering.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.