IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Bullock, W. (William), fl. 1808-1828, An account of the family of Laplanders;, [1822?]
An account of the family of Laplanders; which, with their summer and winter residences, domestic implements, sledges, herd of living reindeer; and a panoramic view of the North Cape ... are now exhibiting at the Egyptian Hall, Piccadilly ...
- London, Printed for W. Bullock [1822?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 p.l., 37,  p. fold. front. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDL42.L3 B8Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC : Frontispiece by D. Dighton; printed by C. Hullmandel.
BAC : "Printed by James Bullock."
The exhibition opened in 1822, and continued until 1824 (?).--Cf. Altick, R.D. The shows of London. Cambridge, Mass., 1978.
- Subject Terms:
- Reindeer -- Lapland.Sami (European people) -- Social life and customs.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.