The art of drawing, and painting in water-colours. Wherein the principles of drawing are laid down, after a natural and easy manner; and youth directed in everything that relates to this useful art, according to the practice of the best masters ...
- A new ed., corr., and, besides other improvements, illustrated with copper-plates.
- Dublin, Printed by J. Potts, 1763.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 92 p. IV fold. plates. 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC650 A7 1763View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : With this is bound: The art of drawing, in perspective. A new ed., corr. Dublin, 1763.
BAC : Advertisement: foot of p. 92.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Drawing -- Technique.Watercolor painting -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Watercolor painting -- Technique.
- Handbooks and manuals.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.