The art of drawing and painting in water-colours, 1755
- The art of drawing and painting in water-colours. Wherein the principles of drawing are laid down, after a natural and easy manner; and youth directed in every thing that relates to this useful art, according to the practice of the best masters ...
- [London] Printed for J. Robinson, and G. Keith, 1755.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 92 p. 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC650 A7 1755Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- The publishers were based in London.--Cf. A dictionary of the printers and booksellers who were at work in England, Scotland, and Ireland from 1726 to 1775.
- Subject Terms:
- Drawing -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.Drawing -- Technique.Painting -- Technique.Watercolor painting -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Handbooks and manuals.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.