Lewis, William, 1708-1781, Commercium philosophico-technicum;, 1763
- Commercium philosophico-technicum; or, The philosophical commerce of arts: designed as an attempt to improve arts, trades, and manufactures. By W. Lewis ...
- London, Printed by H. Baldwin, for the author, 1763.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. l., xviii, x, 646,  p. fold. front., plates (partly fold.) 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT44 L67Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIR WD 11450: Poor condition. Inscription: Williams.
- Subject Terms:
- Industrial arts -- Early works to 1800.Precious metals -- Early works to 1800.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.