IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Lewis, William, 1708-1781, Commercium philosophico-technicum;, 1763
Commercium philosophico-technicum; or, The philosophical commerce of arts: designed as an attempt to improve arts, trades, and manufactures. By W. Lewis ...
- London, Printed by H. Baldwin, for the author, 1763.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p. l., xviii, x, 646,  p. fold. front., plates (partly fold.) 27 cm.
- Unable to reach service. Holdings currently not available
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BEIR WD 11450: Poor condition. Inscription: Williams.
- Subject Terms:
- Industrial arts -- Early works to 1800.Precious metals -- Early works to 1800.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.