Bryden, H. A. (Henry Anderson), 1854-1937, Enchantments of the field;, 1930
Enchantments of the field; chronicles of sport & wild life [by] H. A. Bryden ...
- London, Seeley, Service & co., ltd., 1930.
- Physical Description:
- 286 p. front., plates, ports. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 376Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 376
BAC: British Art Center copy: Smooth calico-texture black cloth; stamped in gilt on spine, top edge bluish-grey. Half-title, frontispiece, title-page, 16 plates of halftone-photoengravings. Spine height: 8 3/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Game and game-birds.Hunting.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.