Bryden, H. A. (Henry Anderson), 1854-1937, Hare-hunting and harriers;, 1903
- Hare-hunting and harriers; with notices of beagles and basset hounds, by H. A. Bryden. Illustrated from photographs by R. B. Lodge and others.
- London, G. Richards, 1903.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 360 p. illus., ports. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 377Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- committed to retain 20170930 20421231 HathiTrust To help ensure preservation of print and digital collections, this title is retained by Yale University Library on behalf of the HathiTrust Shared Print Program.
BAC: British Art Center copy: The Hunting Library. Red cloth; black lettering and horns on front cover, gold lettering and horns on spine, top edge grey, untrimmed. Frontispiece, plates. Spine height: 8 3/4.
- Subject Terms:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.