A description of the Royal Colosseum,, 1848
- A description of the Royal Colosseum, re-opened in M.DCCC.XLV., under the patronage of Her Majesty the Queen and H.R.H. Prince Albert, re-embellished in 1848. With numerous illustrations, and eight sections of the grand panorama of Paris by moonlight.
- 20th ed.
- London, Printed by J. Chisman, 1848.
- Physical Description:
- 4, , 5-20 p. 14 plates. 19 x 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA687 C6 D4 1848gAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Paper wrappers.
BAC : The panorama, as well as some other paintings in the building, were done by Mr. Danson.
BAC : "Catalogue of the splendid works, in the Glyptotheca, or Museum of Sculpture ...":  p. between p. 4 and p. 5.
- Subject Terms:
- Colosseum (London, England)Panoramas.Paris (France) -- Pictorial works.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.