Letters to a young nobleman ...
- London, Printed for A. Millar, 1762.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p.., 230 p., 1 leaf. 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsAC7 A2 L4Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Imperfect. Half-title (?) and 1 leaf at end wanting.
BAC : Authorship ascribed to Robert Bolton.--Cf. Stonehill, Anonyma and pseudonyma, 1926, v. 2.
Errata: p. .
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetics.Books and reading.History -- Study and teaching.Liberty.Poetry -- History and criticism.
- I. On study in general.--II.-III. On the study of history.--IV. On biography.--V. Of taste; and of some distinguishing circumstances of London and Paris.--VI. On the influence of liberty upon taste; and of the Age of Augustus.--VII. On the influence of liberty upon taste; and of the Age of Lewis XIV.--VIII. Why poetry has flourished more in England than sculpture or painting.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.