Sotheby, William, 1757-1833, A poetical epistle to Sir George Beaumont, Bart.,, 1801
A poetical epistle to Sir George Beaumont, Bart., on the encouragement of the British school of painting ...
- London, Printed for John Wright, 1801.
- Physical Description:
- vi, -37 p., 1 leaf. 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5459 S6 A73Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : "S. Gosnell, printer."
BEIN: 23 cm.; imperfect: p. [i]-[ii] wanting.
"Lately published, by the same author": 1 leaf at end.
- Subject Terms:
- Beaumont, George Howland, Sir, 1753-1827.Painting -- Great Britain.Sotheby, William, 1757-1833 -- Presentation inscription to Miss Stables, 1814 (BEIN)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.