IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Brooke, Geoffrey Francis Heremon, 1884-1966, Horse lovers , 1927
Horse lovers : addressed to those who are thrilled by the deep note of a hound, and rejoice in the feel of a good horse beneath them / by Lt.-Col. Geoffrey Brooke ; with illus. by "Snaffles."
- New York : Charles Scribner's sons, 1927.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 356 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 347Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Podeschi, J.B. Books on the horse and horsemanship, 350
BAC: British Art Center copy: Fine diaper-grain dark green cloth; blind stamped on the front and back covers, gold lettering on spine, untrimmed. Half-title, color frontispiece, title-page, plate of color photolithograph, plate of photolithograph 32 line-photoengravings in the text. Illustrations by "Snaffles". Inscription: "To Frank ?? From S.H. Vallance Christmas 1927". Spine height: 8 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Country life -- England.Fox hunting.Horses.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.