Elements of science and art: being a familiar introduction to natural philosophy and chemistry: together with their application to a variety of elegant and useful arts. By John Imison.
- A new ed., considerably enlarged, and adapted to the improved state of science, by Thomas Webster ...
- London, Printed for F.C. and J. Rivington; J. Scatcherd; J. Nunn [etc., between 1829 and 1832]
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. plates (part. fold.) 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQ161 I32 1829View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Plates by T. Webster.
Printed by A. & R. Spottiswoode, New-Street-Square, who were at this address between 1829 and 1832.--Cf. Todd, William B. A directory of printers and others in allied trades London and vicinity 1800-1840. London, 1972, p. 182.
YCBA Collections Search
Imison, John, d. 1788, Elements of science and art, between 1829 and 1832]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.