Elegance, amusement, and utility; or, The whole process of varnishing on paper and wood, with every improvement. By J. Crease ...
- The 4th ed., to which is added, gilding, working in black and gold, mounting drawings, cleaning pictures, &c. &c.
- Bath, Printed for the author, by G. Robbins [1801?]
- Physical Description:
- 38 p. 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT340 .C7View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Critical Review for December, 1800 quoted, p. .
- Subject Terms:
- Gilding.Varnish and varnishing.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.