Decker, K, The art of penwork,, 1816
- The art of penwork, to lay down the ground on military plans. Elucidated by sixteen copper-plates ...
- 2d ed. By C. Decker ...
- London, Printed for J. Booth, and T. Egerton, 1816.
- Physical Description:
- x, 72, [xi]-xii p. 16 fold. plates. 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsUG470 D4Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Plates by J. Archer, after the author.
BAC : "Printed by T. Goddard."
- Subject Terms:
- Military topography.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.