Cleaver, Miss, Some account of a new process in painting,, 1815
- Some account of a new process in painting, by means of glazed crayons; with remarks on its general correspondence with the peculiarities of the Venetian school. By a lady ...
- Brighton, T. Ruddock, printer, 1815.
- Physical Description:
- v, , -34 p. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND2480 C5Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Authorship from British Museum Catalogue.
- Subject Terms:
- Crayons.Encaustic painting.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.