Rhymes on art; or, The remonstrance of a painter: in two parts. With notes, and a preface, including strictures in the state of the arts, criticism, patronage, and public taste. By Martin Archer Shee ...
- The 2d ed., with an additional preface and notes.
- London, Printed for John Murray, and John Harding, 1805.
- Physical Description:
- 1 p.., [v]-lxv, , 112 p. 16 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR5376 R4 1805bView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : "C. Whittingham, printer."
BAC : Ms. notes bound in.
Imperfect? Half-title wanting?
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetics.Art and state -- Great Britain.Painting -- Poetry.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.