Bunyan, John, 1628-1688, The pilgrim's progress, from this world to that which is to come , 1724
- The pilgrim's progress, from this world to that which is to come : delivered under the similitude of a dream : wherein is discovered the manner of his setting out, his dangerous journey, and safe arrival at the desired country / by John Bunyan.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Pilgrim's progress. Part 1
- The one and twentieth edition, with additions of new cuts ...
- London : Printed by A. Wilde, for J. Clarke, at the Golden-Ball in Duck-Lane, 1724.
- Physical Description:
- , 205,  pages : illustrations, portrait ; 15 cm (12mo)
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR3330 .A1 1724Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Part one.
"Books printed for, and sold by J. Clarke," p. 
BAC: British Art Center copy incomplete: lacks title page. Bound in later brown half leather and brown cloth. Has bound with it parts 2 (thirteenth edition; J. Clarke, 1726) and 3 (eleventh edition; A. Bettesworth).
- Woodcuts -- 1724.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.