Mitford, William, 1744-1827, Principles of design in architecture, 1809
- Principles of design in architecture traced in observations on buildings primeval, Egyptian, Phenician or Syrian, Grecian, Roman, Gothic or corrupt Roman, Arabian or Saracenic, old English ecclesiatical, old English military and domestic, revived Roman, revived Grecian, Chinese, Indian, Modern Anglo-Gothic, and modern English domestic: in a series of letters to a friend.
- London, Printed by Luke Hansard & Sons, for T. Cadell & W. Davies, 1809.
- Physical Description:
- vi p., 1 leaf, 293 p. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA2750 M6 1809 copy 1Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Rare Books and ManuscriptsNA2750 M6 1809 copy 2Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 has the autograph of T. Hutton. Copy 2 is extra-illustrated.
- Subject Terms:
- Extra-illustrated copies (Provenance)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.