A Complete guide to all persons who have any trade or concern with the city of London, and parts adjacent .., 1744
A Complete guide to all persons who have any trade or concern with the city of London, and parts adjacent ...
- The 3d ed., with large additions and alterations.
- London, Printed for J. Osborn, 1744.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.., 140,  p. 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA679 A12 1744Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Advertisements: foot of 2d preliminary leaf.
First published 1740. Later published under titles: Baldwin's New complete guide (1768-1770); New complete guide (1772-1783).
Imperfect? Map and plan wanting?--Cf. Goss, C.W.F. The London directories 1677-1855, p. 41.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Directories.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.