A topographical description of Cumberland, Westmoreland, Lancashire, and a part of the West Riding of Yorkshire; comprehending, first, a general introductory view. Secondly, a more detailed account of each county ... Thirdly, a tour through the most interesting parts of the district ... By John Housman.
- Carlisle, Printed by F. Jollie, and sold by C. Law [etc.] London, 1800.
- Physical Description:
- xi, , 536,  p. ill., plates, fold. maps, fold. plans. 22 cm.
- Unable to reach service. Holdings currently not available
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Advertisements: 1 leaf at end.
BAC : Plates by Jas. Lowes, R. Scott, McIntyre, Kirkwood & Sons; some after I.W.
Paging irregular: no. 371-376 repeated, 387-392 omitted, 499 numbered 479.
- Subject Terms:
- Cumberland (England) -- Description and travel.Lancashire (England) -- Description and travel.Westmorland (England) -- Description and travel.Yorkshire (England) -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
Housman, John, A topographical description of Cumberland, Westmoreland, Lancashire, and a part of the West Riding of Yorkshire;, 1800
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.