The geometry of landskips and paintings made familiar and easie, 1690
- The geometry of landskips and paintings made familiar and easie: vseful to limners in drawing, and gentlemen in choosing pictvres ... In a letter to a friend ...
- London, Printed for Richard Baldwin, 1690.
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.., 28 p. diagrs. 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC749 G4Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Signatures: A̲²B-D⁴E².
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape painting.Perspective -- Early works to 1800.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.