Harris, George, 1809-1890, The theory of the arts;, 1869
- The theory of the arts; or, Art in relation to nature, civilization, and man. Comprising an investigation, analytical and critical, into the origin, rise, province, principles, and application of each of the arts. By George Harris ...
- London, Trübner and co., 1869.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN70 H3Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Advertisements: 1 leaf at the beginning of v. 1; 2 p. at the end of v. 2.
BAC : "Printed by Taylor and Co."
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetics.Art -- History.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.