Remains of John Tweddell ... being a selection of his correspondence, a republication of his Prolusiones juveniles, an appendix containing some account of the author's collections, mss., drawings, &c., and of their extraordinary disappearance, preceded by a biographical memoir of the deceased, and illustrated with portraits, picturesque views, and maps, by the Rev. Robert Tweddell A.M.
- The 2d ed., augmented by a vindication of the editor against certain publications of the Earl of Elgin and others, together with an index.
- London, Printed for J. Mawman, by Joyce Gold, 1816.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 595, 179,  p. front., ill. (maps) plates, maps. 27 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsD917 T85 1816Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Plates by James Smith, after Fisher. Map by Robert Rowe.
- Subject Terms:
- Europe -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.