Carnegie, Andrew, 1835-1919, An American four-in-hand in Britain , 1883
An American four-in-hand in Britain / by Andrew Carnegie.
- New York : C. Scribner's Sons, 1883.
- Physical Description:
- 338 p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 428Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Dark green cloth; gold horseshoe and lettering on front cover, black decorative stamping on front cover and spine, gold lettering on spine. Presentation copy from the author to Judge Mellon.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Description and travel.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.