Busbey, Hamilton, 1840-1924, Recollections of men and horses,, 1907
Recollections of men and horses, by Hamilton Busbey ...
- New York, Dodd, Mead and Company, 1907.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 354 p. front., plates, ports. 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 405Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC: British Art Center copy: Original dark blue cloth; gold lettering on front cover and spine, brown and silver decoration on front cover and spine, photo of a horses head on front cover. Frontispiece, plates. Spine height: 8 1/4 inches.
- Subject Terms:
- Horse racing -- United States.Horses -- Breeding.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.