Some early American hunters,, 1928
- Some early American hunters, being stories from the Cabinet of natural history and American rural sports, first published in 1830 at Philadelphia. With a hand coloured frontispiece.
- New York, Derrydale Press, 1928.
- Physical Description:
- 40 p. col. front. 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsSporting 531Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "Three hundred and seventy-five copies ... have been printed ..."--Colophon.
BAC: British Art Center copy: Original grey boards; tan label with black lettering on spine. Color frontispiece. One of 375 copies.
- Subject Terms:
- Hunting -- United States.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.