Memoirs of that celebrated, original and eccentric genius the late George Morland, an eminent painter. Drawn from an authentic source of twenty years' intimate acquaintance with him, his family, and connections. To which is added an appendix, including an account of his most valuable works. By William Collins ...
- London, Printed by C. Stower, for H.D. Symonds, 1806.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 242 p. front. (port.) 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsND497 M8 C6Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Frontispiece by W. Ward, after W. Collins, jun.
"A brief description of several of Morland's best works, not generally known": p. -242.
- Subject Terms:
- Morland, George, 1763-1804.Painters -- Great Britain -- Biography.
YCBA Collections Search
Collins, William, d. 1812, Memoirs of that celebrated, original and eccentric genius the late George Morland, an eminent painter, 1806
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.