Hay, D. R. (David Ramsay), 1798-1866, The natural principles of beauty,, 1852
- The natural principles of beauty, as developed in the human figure. By D. R. Hay, F.R.S.E.
- Edinburgh, William Blackwood and Sons, 1852.
London, William Blackwood and Sons, 1852.
- Physical Description:
- 48 p. front., plates. 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC765 H3Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Advertisements: 4 p. at end.
BAC : Plates by W. Forrest, after the author.
BAC : "Ballantyne, printer."
- Subject Terms:
- Anatomy, Artistic.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.