Pratt, Anne, 1806-1893, The flowering plants and ferns of Great Britain, 
- The flowering plants and ferns of Great Britain. By Anne Pratt ...
- London, Printed for the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge 
- Physical Description:
- 5 v. front. (v. 1) col. plates. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsQK306 P8Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Imperfect: vols. 3-5 wanting.
BAC : Text printed by Richard Clay.
BAC : Frontispiece by W. Dickes, after his own design; plates designed and printed by W. Dickes & Co.
Published in 1855 in 5 vols.; the volume on ferns appeared separately in the same year, with the title: The ferns of Great Britain.--Cf. British Museum Catalogue; Alfred Docker, The colour prints of William Dickes, London, 1924, nos. 82-83.
- Subject Terms:
- Botany -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.