Ricci, Seymour de, 1881-1942, A census of Caxtons , 1909
- A census of Caxtons / by Seymour de Ricci.
- [Oxford] : Printed for the Bibliographical Society at the Oxford University Press, 1909.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 196 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., facsim. ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryZ232 C38 R53 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ232.A38 R5 1909+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary half calf and marbled boards. Stamped in gilt on both covers with the logo of the Society of Writers to the Signet. Original printed brown wrappers bound in. With marginal annotations, in graphite, indicating the locations of some of the items in the census.
- Subject Terms:
- Caxton, William, approximately 1422-1491 or 1492 -- Bibliography.Caxton, William, approximately 1422-1491 or 1492.Incunabula -- England -- London -- Bibliography.Oxford University Press -- Publisher.Society of Writers to H.M. Signet (Great Britain) -- Provenance.Westminster (London, England) -- Imprints.