Hoare, Richard Colt, Sir, 1758-1838, Hungerfordiana: or Memoirs of the family of Hungerford,, 1823]
- Hungerfordiana: or Memoirs of the family of Hungerford, collected by Sir Richard Colt Hoare, Bart. ...
- [Shastoniæ, typis Rutterianis, 1823]
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.., 149 p. ill., plates, coat of arms. 23 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A C 1 Copy 1Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A C 1 Copy 2Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 1 is inlaid to folio size and extra-illustrated with drawings by J. Buckler. Copy 1 has a letter from a bookseller to Alex. MacKay tipped in at the front. Copy 2, which measures 23 cm., has the autograph of John Buckler and a letter from the author to Buckler tipped in at the front. Copy 2 has the bookplate of the Dominican Priory of the Annunciation, Woodchester, Eng.
BAC : Several plates by J. & H. Storer, after J. Buckler.
BEIR Bb39 H89 823H copy 1: Bookplate of Joseph Neeld. Presentation inscription from Richard Colt Hoare to Rev. Thomas Leman.
"One hundred copies printed, fifty for sale."
- Subject Terms:
- Hoare, Richard Colt, Sir, 1758-1838. -- Presentation inscription to T. Leman.Hungerford family.Leman, Thomas, 1751-1826 -- Presentation inscription from R. Holt.Neeld, Joseph, 1789-1856 -- Bookplate.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.