Martyn, Thomas, 1735-1825, The English connoisseur, 1767
- The English connoisseur: containing an account of whatever is curious in painting, sculpture, &c. in the palaces and seats of the nobility and principal gentry of England, both in town and country. With many additions not in the London edition, particularly the British museum ...
- Dublin, Printed for T. and J. Whitehouse, 1767.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN5245 M32 1767Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Advertisement: verso of 2d preliminary leaf, v. 2.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Private collections -- England.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.