An abstract of the act of Parliament made in the fourteenth year of the reign of His present Majesty, King George III. intitled, An act for the further and better regulation of buildings and party-walls, and for the more effectually preventing mischief by fire, within the cities of London and Westminster ... Calculated for the use of builders, and workmen in general.
- The 2d ed., corr. By John Matthews, surveyor.
- London, Printed by W. Strahan, and M. Woodfall, for W. Owen, 1776.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 76,  p. 3 fold. plates. 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTH242 G64 M3 1776Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Advertisement: p. viii.
BAC : Plates by Sparrow.
- Subject Terms:
- Building laws -- Great Britain.Fire prevention -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain.Great Britain. Laws, statutes, etc., 1760-1820 (George III). An act for the further and better regulation of buildings and party-walls.
YCBA Collections Search
Matthews, John, 1748-, An abstract of the act of Parliament, 1776
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.