IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Wedgwood, Josiah, 1730-1795, Museum Etruriæ: or A catalogue of cameos, intaglios, medals, busts, & bas-reliefs, 1817
Museum Etruriæ: or A catalogue of cameos, intaglios, medals, busts, & bas-reliefs. With a general account of vases, & other ornamental articles. The whole formed in various kinds of terra cotta, chiefly after the antique. By the late Josiah Wedgwood ...
- Liverpool, Printed for James Boardman, by G.F. Harris's widow & brothers, 1817.
- Physical Description:
-  p. [vii]-xvi, -149,  p. ill. 24 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNK1133 W4 1817Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- BAC : "Printed by Harris & Co."
BAC : Includes a letter from a bookseller and an extract from an auction catalogue, both relating to the present copy.
Earlier editions issued by Wedgwood and Bentley under title: A catalogue of cameos, intaglios, medals, busts, small statues, and bas-reliefs.
- Subject Terms:
- Wedgwood ware -- Catalogs.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.