Boswell, John, 1698-1757, A method of study; or, An useful library, 1738-43
- A method of study; or, An useful library. In two parts. Part I, containing short directions and a catalogue of books for study of several valuable parts of learning, viz. geography, chronology, history, classical learning, natural philosophy, &c. Part II, containing some directions for the study of divinity, and prescribing proper books for that purpose. By John Boswell ...
- London, For the author, 1738-43.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. 20 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ1012 B74Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Imperfect: v. 2 wanting.
BAC : Head- and tail-pieces.
- Subject Terms:
- Best books.Books and reading.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.