The practical builder's perpetual price-book; elucidating the principles of correctly ascertaining the average value of the different artificer's works usually employed in building; with the customs of measuring and valueing in the various parts of the United Kingdom, &c. &c. &c.
- [London, Thos. Kelly, 1825]
- Physical Description:
- 2 p.., -180 p., incl. tables. front., plates. 28 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTH434 E4 1825b+ OversizeAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Plates by A. Dick, H. Adlard, and W. Symns, after the author and M.A. Nicholson.
BAC : "Printed by J. Rider."
Written by Richard Elsam.--Cf. Howard Colvin. A biographical dictionary of British architects 1600-1840. London, 1978, p. 292-293.
Imprint from frontispiece.
- Subject Terms:
- Building -- Estimates.Building materials -- Prices.
YCBA Collections Search
Elsam, Richard, The practical builder's perpetual price-book;, 1825]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.