Benolt, Thomas, d. 1534, The visitation of Lancashire and a part of Cheshire,, 1876-82
- The visitation of Lancashire and a part of Cheshire, made in the twenty-fourth year of the reign of King Henry the Eighth, 1533 A.D., by special commission of Thomas Benalt, Clarencieux. Ed. By William Langton.
- [Manchester] Printed for the Chetham society, 1876-82.
- Physical Description:
- 2 v. front. (port., v.2) illus. (incl. coats of arms) 23 cm.
- Reference LibraryDA670 L19 B45 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paged continuously.
Vol. 2 contains a biographical sketch of the editor (with portrait)
- Subject Terms:
- Cheshire (England) -- Genealogy.Genealogy -- England -- Cheshire.Genealogy -- England -- Lancashire.Heraldry -- Great Britain.Lancashire (England) -- Genealogy.Visitations, Heraldic -- England -- Cheshire.Visitations, Heraldic -- England -- Lancashire.