Brooke, Iris, English costume of the early middle ages;, 1936
- English costume of the early middle ages; the tenth to the thirteenth centuries; drawn and described by Iris Brooke.
- London, A. & C. Black,ltd., 1936.
- Physical Description:
- 86 p., 2 l. incl. col. front., illus. (part col.) 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryGT730 B76 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First published, 1936; reprinted , 1977.
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress -- Great Britain.Clothing and dress -- History -- Medieval, 500-1500.