Brooke, Iris, English costume of the early middle ages;, 1936
English costume of the early middle ages; the tenth to the thirteenth centuries; drawn and described by Iris Brooke.
- London, A. & C. Black,ltd., 1936.
- Physical Description:
- 86 p., 2 l. incl. col. front., illus. (part col.) 24 cm.
- Reference LibraryGT730 B76 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- First published, 1936; reprinted , 1977.
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing and dress -- Great Britain.Clothing and dress -- History -- Medieval, 500-1500.