Natura, philosophia, & ars in concordia. Or, Nature, philosophy, and art in friendship, an essay. In four parts. I. Demonstrating the necessity and practicability of building all manner of houses proof against fire and vermin ... II. An entire new plan of constructing chimnies ... III. Plain methods pointed out, by which smoky chimnies may be effectually cured. IV. Certain and easy directions to all mechanics in wood, how to finish household furniture, and the wainscotting of rooms, so as no vermin can exist therein ... By W. Cauty, cabinet-maker.
- London, Printed for the author, and sold by W. Nicoll, Isaac Taylor, and F. Jones, 1772.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 110 p., 1 leaf. fold. plate. 21 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTH1069 C3Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Head piece; initial.
BAC : Two letters, p. 102-107, concern the embankment at Durham Yard, the site of the Adelphi.
- Subject Terms:
- Bedbugs.Building, Fireproof.Chimneys.
YCBA Collections Search
Cauty, William, fl. 1757-1780, Natura, philosophia, & ars in concordia, 1772
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.