Papyro-plastics, or The art of modelling in paper; being an instructive amusement for persons of both sexes. From the German, by D. Boileau.
- Additional Title(s):
Der Papierformer. English
- 2d ed., greatly enlarged and improved. With twenty-two plates.
- London, Printed for Boosey and Sons, 1825.
- Physical Description:
- xiii p., 1 leaf, 102 p. col. front., 22 plates (part. fold.) 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT870 B5 Copy 1View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT870 B5 Copy 2View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : British Art Center has 2 copies in variant publishers' bindings. Copy 1 has the autograph of Letitia D.L. Morison, dated 1829, and a presentation inscription from Luisa Morison to Violette La Grange. Copy 2 has the autograph of Whittle.
BAC : Advertisements:  p. at end.
BAC : Plates lithographed by Ingrey & Madeley.
BAC : "W. Wilson, Printer."
Translated from the German of B.H. Blasche by D. Boileau.--Cf. British Museum Catalogue.
- Subject Terms:
- Paper toy making.Paper work.
YCBA Collections Search
Blasche, Bernhard Heinrich, 1766-1832, Papyro-plastics, or The art of modelling in paper;, 1825
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.