Bailey, N. (Nathan), d. 1742, The antiquities of London and Westminster, 1722
- The antiquities of London and Westminster. Being an account of whatsoever is ancient, curious or remarkable, as to palaces, towers, castles, walls, gates, bridges ... and many other curious matters in antiquity, whereby will plainly appear the difference between the ancient and present state of these two famous cities. By N.B.
- London, Printed for H. Tracy, 1722.
- Physical Description:
- 3 p.., 244 p. 15 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA677.1 B3Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Advertisements:  p. at end.
BAC : Head-pieces, tail-piece.
- Subject Terms:
- London (England) -- Description and travel.Westminster (London, England) -- Description and travel.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.