Child's play by E.V.B. ...
- London, Sampson, Low, Son, & Marston, 1866.
- Physical Description:
- 16 leaves. col. front., 15 col. plates. 26 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPR6003 O7 C4 1866View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : Plates signed by W. Dickes.
BAC : Initials; title vignette.
- Subject Terms:
- Nursery rhymes -- Illustrations.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.