Alken, Henry Thomas, 1784-1851, The art and practice of etching;, 1849
- The art and practice of etching; with directions for other methods of light and entertaining engraving. By Henry Alken.
- London, S. & J. Fuller, 1849.
- Physical Description:
- 58 p., 1 leaf. 8 plates (incl. front.) 19 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNE2120 A4Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Advertisements:  p. at end.
BAC : Frontispiece by the author.
SML,AOB NE2120 A43 (LC): card says 9 pl.
- Subject Terms:
- Etching -- Technique.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.