Cromer, considered as a watering place; with observations on the picturesque scenery in its neighbourhood. By Edmund Bartell, jun.
- The 2d ed., much enlarged.
- London, Printed for J. Taylor, 1806.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 124 p. incl. front. plate, fold. map. 25 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 C785 B2 1806 Copy 1View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.Rare Books and ManuscriptsDA690 C785 B2 1806 Copy 2View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- BAC : British Art Center has 2 copies. Copy 2 has the bookplate of R.P. Kemp; copy 1 inscribed Francis G.M. Boileau. Copy 2 imperfect: advertisement (first preliminary leaf) wanting. Copies 1 and 2 have different sets of advertisements at end.
BAC : Advertisement: first preliminary leaf.
BAC : Map engraved by Woodthorpe, after F. Pank.
BAC : "Printed by Cox, Son, and Baylis."
- Subject Terms:
- Cromer (England) -- Description and travel.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.