Bennett, John, engineer, The artificer's complete lexicon, for terms and prices,, 1833
- The artificer's complete lexicon, for terms and prices, adapted for gentlemen, engineers, architects, builders, mechanists, millwrights, manufacturers, tradesmen, etc. etc. comprehending great varieties of most useful and valuable calculations; with other information, both useful and curious ... By John Bennett ...
- London, J. Bennett, 1833.
- Physical Description:
- 476 p. diagrs. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsT49 B48Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : "W.M. Knight & Co., printers.
- Subject Terms:
- Building -- Estimates.Industrial arts.Prices.Weights and measures -- Great Britain.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.