Johnson, Diana L, Fantastic illustration and design in Britain, 1850-1930 , c1979
- Fantastic illustration and design in Britain, 1850-1930 / by Diana L. Johnson ; with an essay by George P. Landow.
- Providence, R.I. : Rhode Island School of Design, c1979.
- Physical Description:
- 240 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNX650 G8 J6 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- BEIN Shirley +2233: Paperbound.
"Catalog for exhibition, March 29-May 13, 1979 at Museum of Art, Rhode Island School of Design ; June 5-September 2, 1979 at Cooper-Hewitt Museum.
Bibliography: p. 233-237.
- Subject Terms:
- Grotesque in art -- Exhibitions.