IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Johnson, Diana L, Fantastic illustration and design in Britain, 1850-1930 , c1979
Fantastic illustration and design in Britain, 1850-1930 / by Diana L. Johnson ; with an essay by George P. Landow.
- Providence, R.I. : Rhode Island School of Design, c1979.
- Physical Description:
- 240 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryNX650 G8 J6 (LC)+ OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email email@example.com]
- Full Orbis Record:
- BEIN Shirley +2233: Paperbound.
"Catalog for exhibition, March 29-May 13, 1979 at Museum of Art, Rhode Island School of Design ; June 5-September 2, 1979 at Cooper-Hewitt Museum.
Bibliography: p. 233-237.
- Subject Terms:
- Grotesque in art -- Exhibitions.