The art of working in pasteboard, upon scientific principles: to which is added, an appendix, containing directions for constructing architectural models: intended as a sequel to Papyro-plastics, or The art of modelling in paper. Compiled from the German, with corrections and additions, by D. Boileau.
- Additional Title(s):
Der Papparbeiter. English
- 3d ed. With eight plates, containing twenty-five different figures.
- London, T. and T. Boosey, 1831.
- Physical Description:
- vi, -118 p. 8 fold. plates. 17 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT870 B52 1831Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BAC : Advertisements:  p. at end.
BAC : Plates by J. Ellis.
BAC : "W. Wilson, printer."
A translation of Der Papparbeiten, by B.H. Blasche.--Cf. British Museum Catalogue.
- Subject Terms:
- Architectural models.Paperboard.
YCBA Collections Search
Blasche, Bernhard Heinrich, 1766-1832, The art of working in pasteboard,, 1831
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.