A letter on the nature and state of curiosity as at present with us .., 1736
- A letter on the nature and state of curiosity as at present with us ... First treating of luxury and the use of riches; and then of the knowledge and use of matters of curiosity in particular: as, drawings, paintings ... medals, &c.
- London, Printed for J. Roberts, 1736.
- Physical Description:
- 66 p. 22 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsN7420 L45Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIR J714 L569 736: Bookplates: Ex libris Caroli E. Doble; Ex libris E.W. Manwaring.
BAC : Head- and tail-piece.
Bookplate of Howard C. Levis.
- Subject Terms:
- Art -- Early works to 1800.Doble, Charles Edward, 1847-1914 -- Bookplate.Manwaring, Elizabeth Wheeler, b. 1879 -- Bookplate.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.