The portrait in the Renaissance / John Pope-Hennessy. The A.W. Mellon lectures in the Fine Arts, 1963 [delivered at] The National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C.
- Princeton, N.J. : Princeton University Press, 1979, c1966.
- Physical Description:
- xxxii, 348 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Reference LibraryND1308 .P6 1979 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- First Bollingen paperback edition, 1979.
Bibliographical references included in "Notes" (p. 303-327)
- Subject Terms:
- Portrait painting, Renaissance.Portraits, Renaissance.
YCBA Collections Search
Pope-Hennessy, John Wyndham, Sir, 1913-1994, The portrait in the Renaissance , 1979, c1966